- Approx. 30 balls
- 2 cups of steamed sweet potato
- 1 cup of cashews (soaked for 4 hours +)
- 1 cup of dates (pitted)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup of shredded or desiccated coconut for rolling
- Fit your BioChef Axis Cold Press Juicer with the mincing/processing strainer. It is a good idea to use a larger mixing bowl (instead of juice container) to capture the processed ingredients.
- Turn the machine on and feed the ingredients through slowly, alternating between the ingredients, a tablespoon at a time.
- Once all ingredients have been processed, simply mix by hand to combine thoroughly.
- Prepare a plate with the coconut.
- Roll balls approx. 3cm in diameter using a cookie scoop or tablespoon.
- Roll balls through coconut to coat.