- approx. 20 cookies
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup raw almond butter
- 1/4 cup banana
- 1 cup medjool dates
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao nibs
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Blend shredded coconut into your BioChef Galaxy Blender for 30-40 seconds.
- Add sea salt, chopped dates and blend at low speed for 10-15 seconds.
- Add almond butter, banana and blend at low speed.
- Transfer to a bowl and add the cacao nibs.
- Roll 2-3 tbsp of dough into the shape of a small cookie.
- Place on your BioChef Dehydrator trays at 110 degrees for 30-32 hours.