- 1 Gallon of Regular Milk
- 2 Cups of Greek Yogurt
- Fresh Strawberries
- Enough canning jars to hold 20 cups of liquid
- Pour cold milk into a large pot. Bring to 1470° over low-medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Turn off heat and let milk cool to 120°.
- Once it reaches 120°, gently stir the yogurt into the milk.
- Ladle the mixture into glass jars and fit the lids on.
- Place jars inside your BioChef Arizona 6 Tray Dehydrator and set at 110°
- Allow to process for 12-18 hours, depending on how tick you like your yogurt.
- Top with fresh strawberries before serving.
- Yogurt keeps in the fridge for about 2 weeks.