- 1 butternut squash
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 white potato
- 1 large zucchini
- 2 onions
- Half clove of garlic
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup toasted pumpkin seeds, fresh parsley & sour cream for garnish (optional)
- Add all ingredients to your BioChef High Powered Blender.
- Blend on highest setting for 8 minutes or until jug is hot to the touch. Alternatively use pre-set Soup program if applicable to your blender.
- Note: This method only applies to High Powered Blenders. The incredible power of the motor and high RPM creates friction heat, producing a steaming hot soup.
- Alternate method: Brown butternut, potatoes, zucchini, onion and garlic (chopped) in a medium saucepan with 1/2 cup of olive oil. Add liquid and salt & pepper and simmer for 10-15 minutes until butternut has softened. Cool for 10 minutes, and add to your blender to pulverize.